Hall & Thompson has acted for many gaming hotels and clubs since the inception of the gaming industry. We were involved in the grant of Victoria’s very first club gaming licence in 1992.
Hall & Thompson can help you successfully navigate Victoria’s complicated and onerous gaming regime, including:
• Application for a Venue Operators Licence
• Transfer of venue assets
• Advice on how to structure your legal entity for gaming purposes
• Application for review of a decision of the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR)
• Acquisition of current and future gaming entitlements
• Purchase or sale of a club or hotel with a gaming licence